Apr 12, 2009

Nina Lyulkun: Virtual Busking

Hi participants! I am delighted to invite you to discuss one of the interesting topic I've just bumped into while checking my Twitter.
Feel free to express your ideas. It would be very nice to hear from you. Just look through the video below, then visit the URL and listen to the songs, and then decide what you think and how you can help. ;-)

Amazing, isn't it???

2 comments:

Iryna Gerasymchuk said...

i always try to give some small change to buskers. I think this girl will collect enough money for her tour. I even read about one woman whose bills went through the roof, she failed to pay and asked Internet users to send just 1 dollar. She collected even more than she hoped. A nice way to cope with financial crisis, yeah?

Nina Lyulkun said...

Yes, Ira, you are right. Though, I am wondering what others will say on this. It is quite different side of the net. I guess our ppl haven't adjusted to such idea, but who knows?
Let's see and read other ideas.

Thanks a lot for taking time to stop by and leave some comments. I know how busy you are, but still enthusiastic. I am happy to have you here with us.
Missing you very much, come back soon.

The best,